IndexGuy

IndexGuy Text Links Management System

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Top Ideas to Drive Traffic to your eBay Items

As a follow-up to my
Top Ideas to Drive Traffic to your eBay Store post, I am creating this post which will focus solely on getting traffic to the items.

This is a work-in-progress as I will keep updating this post when new cool ideas come to mind or are found :)

1) Want it Now
This is the best tip I've found so far.
Go to http://www.ebay.com/ and click on Want it Now
This is a place where buyers post things they are looking for. All a seller needs to do is search by category or keywords matching their existing items and then respond to the buyers with the item ID. Talk about getting a targeted audience, I uploaded 3 of my items to more than 100 people before, all people who are looking for what I'm selling. I also used the anonymous "ask buyer a question" to give them any advice to find what they are looking for if I found people were promoting the wrong things to them.

No comments: