IndexGuy

IndexGuy Text Links Management System

Friday, March 16, 2007

Instant Free Reciprocal RELEVANT Links

Hiya's,

Just came across this site and very happy with it.
For one, it's free (they have a paid version but if you are starting out, you don't need it).

The free version is free reciprocal links, the paid version is one-way links.

- Full control over your links (choose your niche, or choose them all)
- Unique IPs linking back to you as it comes directly from the site that links to you
- Instant Links / Backlinks - no need to wait around for "approval"
- Rotating anchor text (even for free members) to promote more keywords

If you wanna have a look at the first site that I've used IndexGuy on, then check out this one.. I created the site yesterday and added the links last night.
http://time-share-for-sale.com
I now have over 13 pages of Real Estate related links pointing to my website with rotating anchor text of:

Time Share For Sale
Timeshares For Sale
Timeshare Rentals
Oceanview Timeshares

All pointing to my time-share-for-sale.com homepage with the keywords "I" chose.

Now I just wait and see if it makes a difference in the pagerank over the coming weeks, but can spend my time on adwords campaigns rather than finding & chasing up webmasters for link swaps.

And if they ever remove me from their site, in an instant, I've removed them as well.. completely hands free.

If you hate wasting time with getting links to your site, then you are going to love this site too.. and if you don't have any money (cos you have no traffic).. then you'll love the free version!

IndexGuy Text Links Management System

No comments: