IndexGuy

IndexGuy Text Links Management System

Thursday, March 29, 2007

FastContent like ArticleMiner

Found a neat little program like ArticleMiner called FastContent

If you're not familiar with any of these programs, FastContent is a program that searches all the free article directories for your keyword, automatically downloads them, then creates a website based on any template you choose.

It has adsense support as well as php, htm, txt etc.

The program looks so basic, like a newbie type of program but if it works, then that's all that I require, as well as it's really affordable (US$49.99)

The program is superfast compared to anything I've tried before.. maybe it's so fast because it doesn't have that tonne of "prettiness" that tends to weigh some programs down. I just downloaded the demo version and it was awesome.. and then signed up for the affiliate program and am now going to purchase it and add new articles to my niche test sites.

Since you can't get ArticleMiner anymore, and all the others are crap, I've been looking for a substitute that I can afford to create more targeted content when I'm testing new niches.

I've got ArticleSiteDeveloper but it keeps timing out and takes goddamn forever to grab the articles, because the program is faulty most of the time, I can never be bothered opening it.

I think FastContent, used in conjuction with Content-n-Cash, is a real time-saver.

Content-n-Cash (US177) is a program that takes your existing article database and allows you to select keywords to link affiliate programs to. Ie: you import your articles into the program (dog articles for example), and you load your affiliate program codes into the program, and then you tell content-n-cash to modify all the articles (ie: the word combo "dog collars" will be linked to your "dog collar affiliate program", on every article that you download).

Not only does it make your content unique, but you can generate more cash from the potential clicks..

Anyways, just throwing it out there...

Now if someone can make a program that combines the above 2 together, I'll be really happy :)

Love Ches

No comments: