IndexGuy

IndexGuy Text Links Management System

Friday, April 07, 2006

First Post - the Why

Selling information products online is the way to make money online, if automated, it allows you to travel anywhere in the world, be your own boss, and regain Freedom!

I've got bookmarks, software, thousands of ebooks & emails, all scattered around my computer. I wanted (needed!) to put all the useful information in one spot that I can access anytime & refer to, and I usually do that by creating a website on my own computer, but I thought that it might be useful to others if I created a blog and allow everyone access.

I'll cover:
How to work out what products people want to buy.
How to find out how people search for such products on the internet.
How to create these products.
How to set up a web site so that it attracts buyers for your products.
How to get listed by the search engines.
How to ensure your web site gets a high ranking in search results.
How to advertise your products to a large audience at almost no cost.
How to get other people to sell your products for you.
How to outsource the jobs you don't want to do yourself.
Useful research tools & bookmarks.

So stay tuned if you're lucky enough to find me in the big world wide web, because anything useful I find, is going right here!

Love Ches

No comments: